Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let me introduce myself. . . .

My name is Rebecca. Becca. . .Becky. .. friends and family call me either one of the three so you'll see me use nicknames. :o) I have tried blogging before and it didn't turn out well. But now I have so much to discuss with people who are interested. Like-minded people I hope. I don't have many around here. I am a book-worm. I really like sitting in my chair with a book and some hot tea. I enjoy anything home-maker related. Though I do go to a public school, I hope that I am able to home-school my own children one day. I have recently gotten into the issue of modesty and am shocked at how non-existent it can be even among Christians. Considering head-covering full time. Interesting how that's going to work out at school. Throughout my blogging experience my opinions will change because I am still learning. With God's help I hope to continue learning what He would like from me and how I should live as His daughter.

Hope you enjoy my blog!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment