Thursday, February 3, 2011

Enjoying God today. . .


. . . . Gave me such an incredible feeling! I took a stroll around the backyard, picking up some pebbles and looking at the beautiful flowers. It was a little windy, but it was really peaceful. After having a few rough weeks, I think I needed time to just enjoy what God has created. Believe me, it really does help.


Here are a few verses I'm working on memorizing:

Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

2 Corininthians 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

It's good to have something in mind to repeat to yourself when life gets tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment